- Following directions- to take out 1,2, or 3 pieces of tissue
- answering questions to " what am I wiping, what is this called (tissue) and what am I cleaning (hands). I also asked what comes out of the nose (buggers).
- sequencing- one 3 year old independentlh pulled the reins to stop, took out a tissue, wiped her face and put it in the trash bag. She had some drool on her face and decided to wipe it!
- reaching out of base of support for tissues and cleaner while facing forwards, sideways and backwards.
- manipulation skills to pull the wipes out while stabilizing the container.One girl helped tie the know on the trash bag and threw it into a barrel.
- toleration of sensory input to hand wipes
I that hope that I feel better next week and don't need to do this activity again, but it was novel and fun and I realized that the one client who drools would benefit from eminders to wipe and become inde