Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February feels like April

I 'm sharing videos of my most enthusiastic client, a 3 year old (deleting her face) who loves to reach out of her base of support to reach for objects. I came across this Thomas the train electric tooth  brush and remembered how little kids love him. I attached a plastic piece from a dishwasher soap bottle that fit snugly over the toothbrush end. It didn't vibrate as much as I thought it would but I think some kids will like it. squeezing the pins strengthens fingers. The video shows the girl removing them, but later I helped her squeeze them to put back on.

I found the orange cone holder at Trader Joe's, asked for it and the nice cashier gave it to me.  Its used to hold flowers while shopping. I was very impressed with how my client was able to practically do sit ups while  reaching backwards to place the cone in the holder, great for core strength. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment