Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feeding the Puppy




This activity was a hit with the 2-3 year olds. One of the moms gave me a bag of play doh can lids figuring I would find something useful to use them for. Then I came across a packaging box with a picture of a dog on it. I adapted the box to make it a bit smaller and cut a slit where the dog's mouth was so that the play dough lids fit through.
I realize now that it would be more fun to cut plastic pieces in the shape of dog bones. This will be easy to cut out of the food container lids that come in all different colors, You will see in the video that I attached some cord for storing the "dog bones". The kids loved this so much- some did it while kneeling, standing on top of the horse and while prone over the horse's barrel-all while stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment